Dienstag, 9. September 2014

Happy feet ツ

I want to start off today's post by clarifying one particular thing: No, I do not have a fetish!!!! You may call it an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Well, I call it art hahahah For some reason I like to take picture of my feet when I'm travelling. Is it just me or is there something special about our feet  when we are in a different city or country? After all, they are the actual explorers. They literally touch the ground and connect with the new world. So I thought...Why not dedicate an entire blog post to our feet?! 

In this connection, I also came to the realization that our feet have many roles, or almost faces. Let me share a few of them. :D 

No 1: Central feet as seen in Madrid (literally standing in the middle of Spain)



No 2: Adventurous feet as seen in the Parque Nacional los Glaciares, Argentina



No 3: Historic feet as seen at the Tower of London in...well, London :D



No 4: Sunny feet as seen at the Lake Constance in Germany



No 5: Beachy feet as seen in Koh Samui, Thailand



.....and at many other places.... 



So always remember, your feet bear the brunt and do most of the work! 

Sunny greetings

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen